Which person is a bigger POS scumbag?

Person #1: He is a major cocaine dealer who also sells hydrocodone and oxycodone pills on the side so he could impress his former high status buddies who later turned their backs on him so he could win back their friendships, he treats them out for meals at good restaurants, takes them out on road trips in his brand new luxury car, takes them out shopping to the mall, amusement parks, pop/rock concerts and professional sporting events, what he expects in return is them giving him nice gifts for his birthday and Christmas, he feels having close friendships with the high status people is the greatest reward in the world

Person #2: He chats with underage girls online and also has solicited them for sex, he has gotten away with molesting and performing dirty sex on 2 young teenage girls and doesn't plan on stopping, when he's being nice to these underage girls what he expects in return is being able to have sex with them.

Person #1 and #2 used to be close friends until Person #1 angrily lost his temper at Person #2 over his lack of wealth prior to him becoming a drug dealer.

Update:

Person #2 felt depressed over Person #1 turning his back on him and giving him the silent treatment to where he also started depending on his happiness towards the underage girls.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

That is a toughie, but I would have to say the child molester. Even if the underage girls are willing, that doesn't make it right

• 8 months ago

i think they both sound bad

• 8 months ago

Person #2 because he's a pedophile and is after someone who is an easy target.

At least Person #1 wants to be a great friend towards people who later turned their backs on him and that alone makes me think he's a good person.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i think theyre both equally bad

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.