Anonymous

do you think whites being "uneducated" for their racists behavior and actions is a valid excuse?

I saw that Justin Bieber and many other white celebrities have made the excuse of saying they were not educated properly or too young and therefore did not know any better as an excuse to their racist statements, actions, etc. I am a person of color and was never educated on racism as a child and yet didn't make fun of "asian eyes" or "mexicans being deported" or "africans being poor" so can ignorance really be a valid statement? I feel like age and intellect is not an excuse to treat or say something badly about a group of people.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes its a valid excuse. since they have no exposure to the other skin color, and they dont know any one of that skin color (no friends with that skin color), then they dont understand them or their culture. and that is the ignorance part. after that come assumptions which are influenced by that cultures statements, biases, stereotypes, etc, etc. that is why we have to educate people. especially racist blacks.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

questions about the answerer are not allowed here.

If you had enough education to understand how chromosomes and genetics work and still are racist, you just are a rear-orifice piece of excrement

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Racism is a learned behavior coming from family environment.

• 2 months ago

Works for blacks ....so why not?

• Greta2 months agoReport

Oh that's right! I do remember black celebrities blaming lack of education on calling white person a cracker. Oh wait...that never happen and oh wait again....cracker does not have the same degree of racism behind it the way the N word because on can be said on TV and one can't. Dumbass

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.