John asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 8 months ago

USA Selective Service System Question?

Should I register for Selective Services? I am currently 18 years of age and I health issues but I have no limits of doing whatever, I can workout and all that. But, I need to have my infusion every two weeks, and it is a 4 hour infusion. If I don't get that infusion strictly every two weeks, it can cause risks such as internal blood loss or "death" I guess that's what my physician said. Should I still register even with my condition or that doesn't apply to me?

Thanks.

You are required by law to register. Unless the military draft is reinstated, you won't be called to serve. Even if you are told to report, they will do a medical exam and you'll probably be given a medical exemption. So don't hesitate to register. You can get the necessary form at the post office.

i would if it would help

i would if you need to

• KennyB

You are required by federal law to register.  However, if they look closely at your medical statues, they are unlikely to choose you.