Two truths and a lie from Nancy Pelosi in 1998?
1. "Today the Republican majority is not judging the President with fairness but impeaching him with a vengeance.
2. "The Republicans in the house are paralyzed with hatred of President Clinton.”
3. Impeachment "is about searching for a crime that doesn't exist".
- Harry ButtsLv 52 months agoFavorite Answer
I don't see any truths in those 3 lies from Pelosi.
Perjury and suborning perjury were crimes that not only existed, but were proven.
- 2 months ago
You left out an important word in #3:
THIS impeachment is about searching for a crime that doesn't exist. Context is very important. You’re welcome.
- AlexanderLv 62 months ago
Republicans investigated Clinton for years and all they could come up with was a lie about a blоwjob. LOL. Compare that to Trump extorting a foreign country in order to get help with his re-election. He is exactly the kind of self-dealing, corrupt president the framers feared.
- mustagmeLv 72 months ago
Just wait until Pelosi gets subpoenaed by the Senate for her role in this coup.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
1 and 2 are true the 3 one is a lie