Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 months ago

Why aren't the non-white candidates allowed at the next Democrat debates?

I am absolutely disgusted. I would expect such exclusivity and discrimination from the republican party but not the Democratic party. The hell with the 2020 election. I don't care anymore. All white people are racist.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

They're trying to win racist white voters who have turned away from the Democratic party. That's why they also requested Kamala to step down. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Repeat  after   Me  "  the  DNC is  racist "

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

They promised to hang a pic of Sen Robert Byrd, the Exalted Cyclops of the K K K, wearing blackface, you know, for diversity.

The pic is the one in which he and Hillary are hugging like they do at lynchings.

• 8 months ago

Don’t be an idiot. Who is in the debate is determined largely by fundraising and poll popularity. If the non-white candidates can’t get any traction whose fault is that? Not the Democratic Party. It’s the people contributing to other candidates.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why do people forget that Andrew Yang is Asian?

Are Asians included in big tent whiteness ?

• Matt
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I'm glad to hear you won't be voting.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

how do you know they are not allowed, you have some privvy inside secret information?, or should i just assume that perhaps those few candidates didn't want to go?....iv'e never heard anything about excluding any candidate...

• 8 months ago

Klamidya Harris is dropping out while she still has plenty of campaign money to line her own pockets with .

If she didn't quit , she qualified to be at the debates .

• 8 months ago

The racism of the democrat party is on full display.  Their hoods are showing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.