Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 months ago

Is eating chicken like human flesh?

I just wondered that chicken is similar to human flesh because they are so similar.

• Mintee

no.. bird meat is nothing like h uman flesh according to canabals.. pork however is exactly like human flesh..

Why should it be?

oh of course we are similar to chickens. We both have feathers, lay eggs, can fly for short distances....wait...nope I guess we aren't similar at all.

The thing is that taste is so subjective.

Personally, I don't think that chicken is anything like human flesh. Chicken is drier and less fatty. Human flesh has a different texture and takes more chewing. Chicken has a flavour that, to me, is more bland although it is good to use with other flavours. Human flesh is much less versatile.

• Clive

Apparently human flesh is more like pork.

wtf no dont ask that

No. Human tastes more like monkey.

i dont think so

It is said that human flesh taste like salted pork.

Actually, human flesh taste like pork. I've read that it makes great sausage.