Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

If you seen me in real life how old would you think I was?

And my other question is do you think my stomach looks bigger than 7 months pregnant? I'm currently 7 months pregnant and a friend of mine said I looked almost 9 months which I don't think is true. 

Update:

To the anonymous troll/loser who stalks me honestly you need a life. Your opinions are NEVER needed on my questions lol.  I'd like to hear from other people who are normal. So I will always disregard your answers. 

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 5
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well I guess it depends. Some women barely show, and others look 9 months at 5 or 6 months. I'd say you look about 6-7 months. My wife got really big with our first child but not as big with our second. Oh, and I'd say you're in your 20s. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That must be a pregnancy pillow. 50 is too old to be pregnant.

• Jack
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Please invest in your on education before you pass on your terrible grammar to that innocent child. Its 'saw' not 'seen'

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

22-30 years of age

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Between 28 and 34.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Late 50s, early 60s.

I started a couple of months back saying your thirties, but every time you post here fishing for compliments, that number goes up.

Keep going and you'll be in your eighties before you know it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.