D3stroy3r asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

I feel shy/awkward wearing a two piece bikini swimsuit, am I weird?

You're just not acclimated to it. You've also been beat to death with the idea that women should cover everything from neck to your knees. You might remember something. On most U.S. beaches there are probably 500 other women there with a bikini on, you in yours will simply be part of the background. Chances are no one will even see you unless they are there looking for you. 

• GB

I  like tankinis.  They  give good coverage, but are easier to manage when you need the toilet.

No, you're modest.

No you're not weird.

So long as you are not a 80 year old dude you will look fine I bet.

You are not wierd, wear a 1 piece or nothing at all

Nope.  You aren't weird at all.  There are many girls/women who aren't comfortable in a two piece for a variety of reasons.  With all the choices out there its pretty easy to find something that suits every body type and taste.  

• Linda

No. I feel weird too. It's modesty and you don't want people to stare at your body especially strange guys.

• -

Not weird. There are plenty of nice one piece swimsuits around.