Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

What is wrong with the world nowadays?

It seems like it’s now a crime to be male. My son joined a fraternity at his college. Over the last year, 4 complaints have been made by girls against my son. They’ve made claims regarding sex. I know these accusations are absolutely false. They wouldn’t be happening if he weren’t part of a fraternity. The college have said that if they receive any more complaints, they made need to expel him. I’ve advised him to leave the fraternity. I’m just gutted for him. The fact that girls are ruining his college experience - which is supposed to be the best time of his life.

Favorite Answer

Don’t let them force him out. Threat to sue the girls/school. If they’re going to make false accusations, that’s a crime. 

Because women are absolute raging, difficult c*nts and make false accusations like that in hopes they will win a lawsuit. I have had two false rape accusations against me which is ridiculous, because I'm a male homosexual and have been homosexual all my life. Someone would have to pay me a lot of money to f*ck a woman, I don't find them sexually attractive at all.

Even straight guys are finding the joy in BROMANCES these days much to the dismay of women. No surprise there.

• reme_1

How do you know how your son acts while away from home.... A fraternity can ruin him- not the girls. He is pushed into behavior that you would never have approved of at home. Please ask him to leave the fraternity now.

Probably time to recognize that the same blind devotion that won't let you see your son for what he really is is what caused him to be that way in the first place.

• Med 10

So whatever your son doe's, it is the fraternity fault. You son is responsible for his own decisions.

I wish this was a real story. More likely all the girls your pretend son raped would drop out of school.

• NONAME

4 different girls complained in 4 years and you think its false? what kind of complaints? sex complaints huh...like rape? ...What does him being in a fraternity have anything to do with it...i guess it would put him in more situations where he meets women....no cant be rape or police would have gotten involved....its a fake story...so who is lying..you? or your son?

I hate the way women are now. I don’t get why they hate men so much. I’m sick of them trying to make men criminals just for being men. Let him know you support him and will back him fully.

• 1 month agoReport

maybe because men abuse, harass, and treat women like **** on a regular basis, genius

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go

Heigh ho, the dairy-o, a trolling we will go

Second verse same as the first

LOL, I see OP has at least three sock accounts so funny.