Why does this happen?

When I’m sat down and I’m listening to someone for a couple hours my head starts to feel heavy and my eyes go funny. I was sat down listening to someone for more than a couple hours, all that started happening but I also couldn’t focus my eyes which started to make me feel dizzy and sick. I felt like I would black out any second. I thought I was really sick but about half an hour afterwards I felt fine. But why?

• Linda

Because you are getting tired of sitting there staring at them while they drone on endlessly. Your brain and your eyes can't handle it and so whenever that happens, tell the other person that you don't feel good and you need a break. If you feel fine otherwise there is no need to see a doctor and this happens to me sometimes as I cannot just stare at someone for a long time without feeling weird.

Last week I was listening to this mumbling idiot go on an incoherent rant.  I felt nauseated and irritated.   The mumbling idiot was Joe Biden.

You're bored out of your mind, seek entertainment immediately.