What should I do to be more classy? ?

I used to love getting attention from guys so I loved wearing provocative clothing. But lately I have been getting tons of negative attention from very creepy guys. I admit that I post tons of provocative photos. I also sound very uneducated because I use tons of slang and my grammar is pretty bad. 

So shoud I:

stop dressing like a prostitute?

delete my photos?

I am also thinking about going back to school to become more educated. What you guys think? 

Your grammar isn't bad.

• Samantha2 months agoReport

Lol yes it is. But thanks. 

Sammy, it is not the dress, it IS the girl IN the dress that makes the dress AMAZING. Same goes for how you dress. Dressing with more class, does not change the girl inside the clothes. BUT the clothes DO change the way people relate to you.

Even dressed like a Grandma, your 'Girl Magic" still works just fine. I mean really do you want guys yelling or saying off color remarks because YOU dress like a hooker in public. Of course not. There is more to you then just a piece of meat. 

Some outfits are MORE suitable for quiet evenings with your boyfriend, not in public.

See ?

If you feel your current behavior has led to unwanted attention that weirds you out then by all means you should change. But, fair warning, even if/when you dress better there will still be creepy pervs who only want sex. They will still make creepy comments.

Improve yourself for you and you alone, not because of what anyone may think of how you act or come across.

• Whatever

Nothing wrong with being interested in sex but when you or any other dude treats a woman like they're nothing more than a sex object it's creepy and gross.