Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 10 months ago

Should I be worried about my health?

So today I had sickness and diarrhoea. I was concerned about it really at all until my stool was kinda like.... clay coloured. Looking closer it looked like there were piece of skin in it! Like thumbnail size piece of skin that were pale (no blood or anythign, but that’s the only way I can describe it). Then later in the day I went really lightheaded while getting in the shower. I fell inside the shower, hurt my leg and foot (just bruises) and was sat in the shower floor for a bit. When I stood up, my vision faded to pure blackness. I was trying to stay standing, kept hitting the sides of the shower and knocking things off the shelves etc, generally being unable to stand properly. I was panicking and I know I was fully conscious because I remember all the thoughts going through my head, so I know I didn’t faint. It’s like nothing I’ve ever experience. It took about a minute or 2 for my vision to begin to re appear (fading back in), and when it did I was in such a state of panic. My hearing had also gone slightly. I could still hear but it was damped quite a lot and there was a ringing in my ears. I have no idea what happened and I really want to know but I hate seeing a doctor. Should I book an appointment for the mornign?

• Carmen

Yes definitely make appointment or go to emergency or urgent care a wise person sees the danger and protects themselves it’s not normal for those symptoms to just happen listen to your body.

• Tulip

We really didn't need to know all that crap

• Linda

Yes you should get it checked out because it can be anything from food poisoning, gastroenteritis, or something completely different. A doc can do blood work and look at your stools if necessary to determine what it is.

Yes you should, because you don't want yourself to die from bad health

Shrek is an orge