If extraterrestrials exist, would it disprove God and creationism?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It would just be more evidence that the Biblical God is made up, but that by itself would not rule out Gods/Goddesses in general or creationism. Of course there are things we can already know to rule out all possibilities of any Gods/Goddesses.

• 2 months agoReport

LASER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YAHOO AND MICROSOFT TILL VANISH.
      Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.
      ALLAH cannot forgive himself..How?

• 2 months ago

Yes it would it sure would.

• 2 months ago

Creationism and god both have been proved to be false a LONG time ago.  Aliens have nothing to do with either of them.

• 2 months agoReport

Google "Danny Woo Vk" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world

They keep cheating public about God even knew book of life is a science book but dont get lasered till vanish.

• 2 months ago

The lack of gods disprove the existence of a god.  Aliens have nothing to do with it.

• 2 months agoReport

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No, it would PROVE chapter six of Genesis and the Fallen Angels. 

• 2 months ago

No, that would not disprove God and Creationism. The scriptures say that God created the Earth, and all the planets, moons and stars in the heavens.

Source(s): Genesis 1:1 and 1:14
    • ...Show all comments
    • Roberta B
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

The Bible stands as a testimony of a purposeful powerful almighty Creator of all things.  Genesis 1:1  Revelation 4:11

• 2 months ago

I think it would prove that, given suitable conditions, life is all but inevitable -- a natural consequence of the interactions of four distinct forms of energy and the 92 natural chemical elements.

• 2 months ago

Nope. My church has always taught that God has placed his human children on countless worlds.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Of course not. It would just be one more thing in God's Creation that we have discovered. And as time goes on, we will discover many other things in His creation that we were previously ignorant of.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They will evolve their creationism tales and make extraterrestrial fit their Creationist tales... is nothing new for religious people to do that... Christmas does not fit or is mention on scripture ....Gee Zeus that will never disprove they need to celebrate that

• ...Show all comments
    • I talked to an anthropologist who is an atheist and we literally knew almost everything we were telling each other. I'm not trying to brag I'm trying to prove a point. Just because your an atheist means nothing, Tons of you bastards are fricking idiots, like you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.