Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

How to report illegal aliens?

Where can I report illegal aliens? I already called US Immigration and Customs, about 2-3 years ago, but nothing happened to the case I reported, besides they spoke inappropriately.

This case is from El Salvador and is illegally in Texas for about 15 years. He also works here illegally, and he is a threat to me and my family. Any ideas, please.

You can try the FBI online submission tool, you never know what trouble he is in. 

• J

You should leave.....it's their country now!

• martin

Claiming that some person is an illegal alien nowadays is going to be taken very seriously by the Homeland Security agency of the US government.

We have about 400,000 deportation slots per year, at the cost of $23,500 per person to the US taxpayer. We use them exclusively for aliens who have been convicted of a serious crime and have served their time in prison.

If that alien is a thread to you, file a police report. If they arrest him for a crime, a prosecutor decides it's worth spending thousands of dollars to put him on trial, he gets convicted of a felony, serves time in prison, there's a great chance that ICE may find it worthwhile convincing an immigration judge to take that case, as long as he's not in a sanctuary city or state, that is.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live on the American Riviera and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.

Report any threats of violence, harm to you & your family, etc, to local police. If they are violating local/state/US laws, file police reports! Those with criminal records have priority in deportation.

You need evidence that they are not legally present, and report, for example, their employer where they work without authorization, etc. With something between 20-30 million illegal aliens in US, the more info & evidence you have to give ICE, the more seriously your report is taken.

If he's threatening your family you call the police. Unless he has a felony warrant ICE isn't interested.

• John

Call the cops, they know who to call.