Why does the straight agenda care so much about influencing children?

Tbh--- THOSE are the guys you wanna watch out for. the heteronormies a little too invested in a child's sexual future. Better get em while theyre young huh?

You have sex with zoophiles? Eww

I agree with you.  Won't make a difference.  I know that's what psychologists and the government believe (i.e. kids are young and impressionable let's use that as an opportunity to squash out the labor unions) but it's garbage.  

Everybody's impressionable depending on what they're receptive to whether they're a child or an adult.  I think people are confusing "impressionable" with "naive".  Most adults are experienced enough to see right through people's bullsh*t and that's why they're mostly not impressionable.  I'm not buying that childhood or the way your parents raised you has anything to do with anything.  Once you get out there on your own as an adult you'll be a completely different person no matter who you were as a child.  Societal influences will mold you as you adapt to life and your environment.

The thing most people don't understand is that sexuality is not a choice.  It's an innate characteristic and, therefore, not something that can be influenced.  That being said, "Elizabeth's boob therapy" doesn't work on me.  I'm immune.  I'm onto you and I know what you're trying to do with the secret gay experiments to see if you can turn a gay person straight.  Keep those women outta my porn, captain limp d*ck!  It's a huge turnoff.

• reme_1

Because they are religious and afraid of us.

• Rob

And why are there so many straight characters on t.v shows? It's all part of the straight agenda I tell you. Like, i've nothing against straight people but do they really have to shove it down our throats? I'm an asshole by the way 

Because that's what the straight agenda does. It pressures and forces children to be straight. If they're not, then heteronormies and heterosexists ostracize, stigmatize, reject and exclude those kids

I know you are being facetious - but there is no 'straight' agenda.

There is, on the other hand, a religious agenda to both 'get em while they're young' and try to marginalize anyone that they view as a threat to their grasp on people's minds.

There is no straight agenda............

Some of the things that involve LGBT community and children are totally unacceptable though. And straight people have the right to voice their concerns about it