My grandson uttered the phrase "omega lull" after I fell down the stairs and hurt myself terribly recently, what does this mean?

Favorite Answer

It means he needs to be punished

you need to ask him what he meant by it

The youth of today have their own language. It probably translates to "holy cow" for all I know. 

• al

LuL is LUL — it’s just the BTTV version. What’s most interesting about LuL, however, are the multiple variations that it’s birthed. There’s OmegaLUL, which features Bain’s laughing face but with wider mouth; OmegaLUL CD, which covers his mouth with a CD and was recently removed from Twitch because of controversy surrounding it; there are so many different variation of the LuL emote based on photos of different streamers laughing. There are so many variations that all stem from one joke but mean wildly different things, it’s nearly impossible to keep track of.

• KaleyK

That means you should probably stay off the stairs.