How do I sneak beer?

I'm 25 and my mom is dead set against me drinking. I want to live a little and drink some beer but I don't wanna get at the very least screamed at. Please help. How do I sneak it? I don't have buddies that I can go out with.

Move out. You're a grown man there's no reason you should have to sneak beer. You should feel motivated to move out because your mom is still controlling how you live your life.

Get a small cooler, buy beer, put it into the cooler and take it to your room... don't forget to put some ice into the cooler. You can buy big glasses of ice at 7-11

FFS you are 25 years old, why does your mother control what you drink? Tell her that you appreciate her advice, but you are of legal age and you will make your own choices, thanks anyway. What is she going to do? Maybe you should move out if she is treating you like a 12 year old, I wouldn't put up with that **** as a grown man.

so hide it in your boyfriends pants the when you want a sip then go to the bathroom with him and start to drink away your mom will think your just sucking his dick she wont be mad I did this last week and it worked

You're 25, move out of yo' mama's house! At 25 you should be considering a retirement account so that you have enough time to grow money to not die in the street at 67. At 13 you should be thinking about trying to steal beers out of dad's fishing cooler. The old cliche stands "when you're under my roof, you'll live under my rules."

Dig up $500/month and move in with a bunch of stupid kids who blast music all day and you can drink and do whatever you want at 20 mother ******* 5 years old.

You should have moved out long ago - Sounds to me like you have been frittering away the hours....Pink Floyd said it best- specifically the second verse

-------------------TimePink FloydTicking away the moments that make up a dull dayFritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home townWaiting for someone or something to show you the way.Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinkingRacing around to come up behind you again.The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled linesHanging on in quiet desperation is the English wayThe time is gone, the song is over,Thought I'd something more to say.

-------------

You've been an adult for seven years. 

Perhaps you should change your living situation if your landlord yells at you for doing normal adult stuff. 

Ever heard of a back pack, athletic bag or a canvas grocery bag?   Buy cans.  It will be easier to sneak out the empties than bottles.   

Get a job and move out.

You're an adult she can't stop you

You're 25. You buy beer, you drink it. You tell your mom you're of age and to deal with it.