Anonymous

Bf likes/hearts/wows girls pics?

My bf and I have a mutual friend on fb that posts 'sexy' photos a lot. Sometimes most of her bare chest is showing, sometimes it's her bare buttocks, sometimes its even videos of her doing 'sexy' things. The girl in question posts a lot of suggestive things and posts a lot about sex and having sex and wanting to have sex with people, which is fine, you do you. But I'm just upset because my bf likes/hearts/wow reacts EVERY 'sexy' post she posts, he doesn't do that to anyone else including me. When this girl posted a thing about being upset he commented encouraging words to her and he doesn't do that for me, even in person, all he does is lay around and play video games but that's a separate issue. I'm concerned because my bf seems to be obsessed with this girl. She has a small following of guys that tend to be well..losers and I'm really embarrassed that my bf is one of them. Thoughts? My current method is to not acknowledge it or speak to him about it and ignore it hoping he will stop. I think he doesn't know that it's weird and that its hurtful and that he thinks I'm really chill for not saying anything and I don't want him to think otherwise. 

I am willing to talk to him. Just curious if I should and what everyone thinks I should do. Can't ask people IRL cause no one likes my bf.  

You seem to understand that your bf is an "orbiter", a fan with no chance whatsoever of ever dating this girl. So yeah, that would be annoying to some. But only you can decide if being his consolation prize is something you care to do.

Ah... when you two are doing it, he's thinking of her. This I guarantee

If you can't be Honest with someone OR are afraid to be, YOU ARE NOT A FRIEND.

How can you be, if they don't know you and you don't like what you know about them?

Enjoy your time with him USING HIM, which what you are really doing now.  He is someone around you so that you don't feel lonely or are alone.

You are NOT a gf.  He is using you for the same thing.

Meet other guys while keeping "company" with this guy.  If he doesn't like that you are meeting other guys, HE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU.  If he doesn't, you were never his.

I know this hurts, but haven't you been hurting anyway?  You're just in SILENT PAIN.

If you don't want to speak to him about it, then I'm not sure what you're asking. It's only an on line thing, tho I do find her looking for attention the wrong way.