Kazi Riasat asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

With how many missing teeth I can live with ease?

I have three missing teeth already. And recently I had root canal treatment in another tooth but my dentist said that it might not last long because it was already in bad condition before the root canal treatment. So I'm assuming that I have 4 missing teeth in total. I'm male and I'll turn 30 years old next year. Is 4 missing teeth too much for my age? And with how many missing teeth I can actually live with ease ? I'm not much interested in denture and I can't afford implant for all the missing teeth right nowm 

You can live with no teeth at all.

Four missing teeth now is likely to lead to more losses in future, because teeth rely on adjacent ones for stability.

You might not be “much interested” in dentures right now, but once you start looking like a gummy old man or have to eat everything after it’s been mashed like baby food, you’ll quickly change your mind.

It depends on where each one is. I have four teeth missing and they have been gone for some time but they are back molars so I still have sufficient teeth left to chew with no problems.