Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Pimples that don’t go away ?

I’ve had these tiny pimples all over my jaw for years and nothing seems to make them go away. I’ve tried prescriptions pills, topicals, cutting foods out of my diet.. if anyone else has had this and knows ways to get rid of it please let me know!! 

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

Have you tried cutting all dairy products out of your diet?  A doctor I was acquainted with said he had good results with his young clients by having them do this.  It's possibly an allergy to milk proteins.

• Madesyn2 months agoReport

I try to avoid dairy as much as possible but I definitely will try completely eliminating it and see if it helps 

• Linda

Have you been to a dermatologist? That is the only way that you will ever get rid of them if it is possible. 

• Madesyn2 months agoReport

Yess I’ve gone so many times, it’s very frustrating. They continue to prescribe the same topicals