Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 months ago

Should I have a drink?

Nothing massive, I've never been addicted to drinking. I would only ever drink on weekends but I could drink alot. It's been 2 years since my last drink, purely because the last few times I did drink I could drink so much and not get drunk.

Now I have a Christmas party coming up I'm wondering if I should have a cheeky sesh. However, what stops me is I feel that if I do choose to drink it means I've wasted those 2 years of not drinking.

Thoughts?

If something costs you your piece of mind, it's too expensive. 

I try to live by that moto.

But perhaps, do what feels right in the moment. Don't count your eggs before they're hatched. You won't know how you're going to feel then. 

• Emily Rose

peace of mind* just letting you know no one makes fun of you ppl like to talk a lot of ****

I wouldn't. Two years is a long time to go without drinking. You might feel guilty giving that up and you can't get that time back.

Only if it is in moderation, you can afford it, and if it is legal.

• Carson

Intravenous jello shots?