How to power gadgets in my car.?

I have lots of gadgets in my car, as part of my business and one extra has blown a fuse. How am I best to install electronics from the battery without damage? Should I just use another battery?

Any help would be good,  thanks.

First you need to determine if the alternator has enough capacity. If it does then you can tap the hot terminal of the battery for a separate fuse panel to run the gadgets off of. A relay that closes when the ignition switch is on would be nice to prevent accidental discharge of the battery.

It would be quite expensive to add a battery because there's no room in the engine compartment.  How many gadgets do you have?  It's possible that a larger alternator would solve the problem.  Check with a mechanic.

• .

Buy one of those portable lithium jump starters off Amazon.   They have USB connections.