Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 8 months ago

Are there any companies that you know of that specialize in helping people in their 20s save for retirement?

You mean you can't put 10% of your income into a savings account and NOT touch it? Seriously?

What type of financial help are you looking for?

Any financial brokerage will happily help you set up a Roth IRA and automatic contributions, which is a great way to start your retirement savings. 

What kind of help?

I saved for retirement in my 20s by contributing to my employer's 401k.  After my income went up a bit, I started a Roth IRA.

Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab, etc, etc.  What do you mean 'help'?  Contribute money for you?  not going to happen.

What kind of "help" are you looking for?  

Yes, there are lots of companies but I can't recommend anything because I don't know if you're looking for someone to pick stocks for you or be the custodian of your Roth IRA. 

Most of the big mutual fund companies offer comprehensive services.    Fidelity is my favorite.   I especially like their free online retirement calculator.

Any investment broker, mutual fund, financial planner can do it. I like T Rowe Price. they have long term planning strategies.

yes, but you don't need a company.