Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Yahoo answers ?

Hello I’ve recently joined this forum. I have already seen some people admit to criminal acts and also say they know people that have commited crime. Do yahoo or the owners forward such things to the police with peoples addresses? Or not because these people could be lying trolls ? Thanks guys! 

I don't think Yahoo forwards it. And they could be trolls.

In most cases it's assumed they ARE just "lying trolls".

• will1 month agoReport

If someone says they know about a crime does it mattee

If you are have "recently joined this forum" you don't know that this was posted 10 times yesterday.

Yes, Yahoo or the "owners" as well as other "users" notify the authorities.  It is very, very easy to track someone using the IP address.

Ask the guy in West Seneca,NY who was visited by the Police based on what he posted.

You didn't just join. You're the same troll who's been asking about this for years, ignoring the reasonable replies you used to get before everybody knew you had an unhealthy obsession.

• marty

I'm not sure how new you are but you're already the top criminal acts troll. Congratulations. 

That is Slander. I could sue you for that.

This forum, especially politics is filled with trolls. There is nothing here that amounts to anything but a few laughs at all the imbecile posts and comments 

• KaleyK

Dude, this is the internet.  Lies and falsehoods abound.