For people who have worked in a factory. How long does it take you to learn and get the hang of everything at a new job?

I just started my new job. Yesterday was my first day, it’s a factory job.i feel like I should have everything down pack mostly because everyone there does everything so good and has been there for a while so I feel like I should be as good as them! Maybe it’s just new job jitters idk 

• You're not going to be as good as them right from the start, specially if you have little to no experience working in factories. You need to learn how to do your job before you start picking up the pace. It's normal to feel a bit nervous about starting a job.

I work in a ware house. It took me about a year for me to reduce my errors and start working faster. I'm a bit of a slow learner but I can do my job better then most of my co workers, after being there for 4 1/2 years.

Experts on organizations say it takes about 6 months for employees to reach their optimal performance. That doesn't mean it will take you that long to feel comfortable about what you're doing, but you'll learn more and become more proficient over time. But you shouldn't feel bad that you don't already know everything, and no reasonable managers expects you to be perfect after just a day- or a week, or a month.