Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

Its been 2 months off the depo shot and no period?

OK so I'm trying to conceive, I'm 20 years old, and i received one depo shot July 18 and was suppose to be get my next shot October 18 but didn't. And its December 5 now and i've haven't had a cycle and i been having unprotected sex. And i took a pregnancy test nov 25 and it came back negative. So im just wondering why my  cycle hasn't come back.

also in October i was spotting but i believe that's due to the fact that i was suppose to get the shot and didn't. however, i have been feeling nauseous lately but haven't vomit

The chances of not getting pregnant after 2 months is about 65%.  You just need to take a deep breath and wait.  I know you've been trying not to get pregnant for years and people think once they are off birth control they will conceive but it's typically a many month process. Sure some people get pregnant the first month they try (or aren't trying) but not everyone does.

Hormones don't reset That fast moron and who is going to pay the bill if you do have a baby