Lump in armpit?

When you look at my underarm, it looks perfectly normal, until you grab ahold of it and you can feel like ... a ball in my armpit.. and it’s painful when i grab it. I left it alone for awhile till it started to sting. It’s like a stinging feeling i have in my armpit and i’m certain that it’s the ball thing. What could it be?

Sounds like a cyst but I would go to the doctor and get it checked out right away. Lump in the armpit is one of the first signs of breast cancer and if it is that then you want to find out right away, It probably isn't cancer (there's usually no pain) but it is better to be save then sorry.

A swollen lymph node?

It could be a little cyst/ingrown hair. But if you're concerned then go see a doctor about this. It's always a good idea to be on the safe side

• HandyManny2 months agoReport

But i can move it if i grab ahold of it. Do cysts move?

• martin

Sounds like a cyst. These things can be dangerous if they become infected by anything that enters your bloodstream. Don't wait. Go to an emergency room.

sounds like a lymph node. It is a very good thing that it is tender because that points away from cancer and to

an infection

. Go to a doctor for more details on what to do next

• Dze

i dont know but i agree balls in your armpit sounds uncomfortable ..

• Susie

A cyst??  Have your Dr check it.