Can a job in computer-support help me emigrate?

I'd like to live in Japan, Australia or France. Will authorities

let me if I work in computer-support? (I'm from United States)

Do you also speak Japanese, or French??  If not, then what good is a computer support tek that doesn't speak the language??  Australia is a possibility, but only if you have a specialized skill that they couldn't fill from within their own country.  

• david

Computer support??  Are you a table or a desk?  What the hell is special about 'computer support'?  Nothing .. there are thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds f thousands of high school kids who love playing with computers and would probably qualify for the same obs that you would.  Those and any other countries would and should encourage employment of their own citizens in these jobs.

Why not in your own home country ....you wanna live like a second class citizen rather than a bonafide citizen and make a change in your own motherland ...then emigrate ...good luck !!!

Source(s): MISOA...i would like to live in the country i was born in and make the politicians shit in their pants and skirts !!!

Depends on where you are going. Most countries if there is enough of a shortage you can be sponsored for a work visa. But there isn't a blanket answer.

If a company will sponsor you to work for them.