Do people not take anxiety seriously?

I asked an intimate question about how anxious i get and how to manage it but ive been getting troll answers that either say they reported me or im doing drugs.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Future hhiu What time do you want 

• 8 months ago

dat's cuz ur an anon on yaaaaahoooooo aaaaanswers

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Post in "Mental Health" please, not here.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Penguin is right. Cognitive Behavior Therapy helps anxiety, and if you continue to use what you learned during therapy, your anxiety remains substantially less. Not gone, but manageable.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There are virtually no topics posted on the site that are immune to 'troll answers'. Some subcategories are more prevalent with those types of users, than others. PLENTY of people take anxiety seriously, especially those who are plagued with it.

Move your question to Health>Mental Health as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Usually it's CBT for anxiety... 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

many on here love to insult others. they do that to me also. I get panic attacks when it is raining real bad and will not drive. and people look at me like I am lying

• Fantom
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

See a professional analyst if you sincerely want help. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.