How do I delete my Yahoo answers account?

Is there an option to delete just my Yahoo answers account? But keep my existing Yahoo account?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

No, because you do NOT HAVE a separate Yahoo Answers account. That is WHY you have to log into an email account to participate on YA. If your email account is deactivated, suspended (blocked from participating on on YA), or really deleted, your YA content remains in Verizon's/Yahoo's digital data banks in perpetuity. Verizon/Yahoo OWNS your YA content

You do NOT HAVE a separate YA account. It takes 90 to 120 days to deactivate a Yahoo email account. If you login, you reactivate it.

Verizon/Yahoo did NOT force you to sign up with YA.

• 8 months ago

There is no option to only delete your Yahoo Answers account.  Just stop using it.

Should you delete your Yahoo account, your questions & answers would remain on the site, available for browsing and viewing.  They will not be deleted.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Not possible. When you delete your account you delete everything including your email. This is how to close your account: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2044.html

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

There is no such thing as a Yahoo Answers account, your YA! account IS your Yahoo account, it's the same thing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.