Asep
Asep asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Should I not let guys know that i’m really shy and awkward ?

When I talk to guys I let them know off the bat that I have social anxiety and that i’m really awkward and quiet. If i’m to get into a relationship with someone I want them to know the real me but I guess it’s nit working since i’m still single. What if I act like the most confident woman in the world? Will that get guys to like me?

If you’re physically attractive enough, guys will always like you for reasons of sexual access. Then there’s all the personality and social skills stuff. Simply, if you’re good looking enough, you afford to be yourself, warts and all. Guys can’t.

If you have severe social anxiety you might need to explain your situatuon, but if it's a mild case there's no need to mention.

Shy and awkward is not the real you. You had to learn to act that way.

I'm not sure it would help to ACT some other way.

• Maggie

Be yourself, you don't have to explain anything. I'm sure when the right guy comes along, there'll be no explanation needed.