Who are you voting for in the UK election?

I've switched from Boris to Corbyn

Boris had his shot at Brexit, ever other Corbyn policy is superior.

*every

We're not America, and we don't have a presidential system. Unless you live in their electorates, you won't be voting for Johnson or Corbyn, you'll be voting for your Conservative or Labour MP.

As for me, I'm definitely voting Conservative. Not even a huge Brexit person, but the thought of that Communist thug Corbyn in power is enough to make me vote for literally anyone that would stop him.

Jeremy Corbyn will DESTROY the United Kingdom. He is not to be trusted. 

UPDATE. You Corbyn supporting jackasses better wake up - and FAST. 

labour .

Boris dare not face Andrew Neil because he knows that he will be wiped out and Andrew Neil is like next weeks apprentice interviews with the candidates putting their business plans up for scrutiny and one of them is in tears . 

Andrew Neil would tear the manifesto pledges to pieces along with exposing 

what kind of man we are electing to be prime minister and lead this country on the world stage.

not very good for Boris to be seen laughing at jokes about the President of the USA .

According to the right wing media bleaters, and those who mob their lolly from flogging worthless financial crap to unsuspecting investors, those echo chambers are loudly bleating Tory the party of greed take all are winning!

Now if that's the case why did the local nonentity Tory {who ONLY writes when he wants something!}, write to plead to vote for him!

Then that clown Boris, who obviously thinks everyone is DEAD stupid, not to mention NEVER indulges in a debate, because he knows having been voted into his position by aging filthy rich white middle class carcasses he can NEVER claim to represent the masses much less workers, wrote vote for your local yokel Tory!

Doesn't Boris remember before writing his inane crap, his worthless 1GREED is sublime party has been in power 10 years! Plus only the 3 DPU who have NO business interfering kept May in power!

Hung parliament belated Boris has prevented Tory agenda!

What agenda? 

What more is there for Tory to ruin?

Public transportation? Already usless! Owned by worthless billionaires!

Public utilities? Since privatization only winners oversees shareholders and pathetic board of directors!

Only thing left the NHS!

Boris's pal Trumpey is salivating at the profits to be extracted from the NHS!

Trust Trumpey? no doubt the locals where he built his golf course and never delivered on his promises will have a lot to say! Golf courses dime a dozen! The area Trumpey wrecked ......

Before voting for neo liberalism garbage, WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

£10 MILLION?

If NOT .......

How is that any different from what they get up to!

How entertaining the right wing backwards bleaters, who value family values should be in bed with a man whose idea of matrimony is a joke! Poor Boris WON'T even say how many brats he's managed to sire in this world!

Can he even recollect?

If Boris loves his homeland America he can bug off permanently!

Imagine giving up your freebie to share with those who are unfortunate....

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/12/04/video-corbyn-will...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52653.htm 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gen...

you fool.. corbyn is cowardly dithering terrorist sympathising weasel who isnt fit to lead a chimps tea party at londow zoo never mind a political party or country. he is a very poor excuse for a leader.. shocking that anyone could ever think that voting for him makes any sense at all. Boris on the other hand is everything that Corbyn isnt. vote for Boris and enjoy the benefits that will follow

• Biff

"Boris on the other hand is everything that Corbyn isnt." A proven serial liar sacked from three jobs for lying, who blatantly lied to voters in 2016 and who liad to the Queen would that be? 

Nobody because I only vote for MHK,s every 5 years.

I don't usually want to bother but my Mum will no doubt drag me out to vote for Labour.

There's only one viable option if you're not a nob.

I'll be voting Corbyn of course.

• canadacraig

But obviously you are a nob. 

I've already voted Labour. (Postal vote, can't walk as far as the polling station.)

I don't think any of them deserve my vote as they are only there to line heir own pockets and don't give a damn about the electorate, or democracy. I won't waste my shoe leather going to vote for any of them.