K asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 8 months ago

Do you expect professional cleaners to have a super clean and tidy home?

Try professional junk removal Tulsa

SsWell you'd expect that but, rarely true.

People tend to just keep too much stuff and junk.

Once my housekeeper I had for years kept my place looking great, sorted, organized, clean. I sent her flowers from my friend's shop & she called me...sent photos..she lived in a tiny junk hole. Part city dump and junk yard cars.

When the door was opened the inside was just as bad.

I knew a school janitor for 20 years. He always came to work clean, was friendly and did ok work. I brought him food one Thanksgiving and his trailer looked like a school storage shed. Trash piled high, I thought wow he dumps trash daily...but not at home.

Next time i hire someone i will go to their house and check it out

• Sathi

Not necessarily. I wouldn’t expect it to be a dump, but it probably looks like an a average household.

Probably not, as most pros don’t practice what they excel at or apply it in their personal lives. Teachers are often terrible parents, carpenters don’t often make required improvements to their own homes for instance. Not all, but many.

Well yes, I would think so.