Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 8 months ago

Left wingers, I have heard gays on UK chat shows say they will not go to Morocco as it is Muslim, is this not racist?

as Boris has been called racist for mocking Burkas

and conflicting with the view of Owen Jones that Islam is a 'wonderful faith'

Update:

Yes or no...?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • DP.
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Since Muslims hate gays Morocco is potentially dangerous for them.

Is it racist to avoid danger now, or is this just another example of Muslims playing the racist card?

• 8 months ago

Islam is not a race. It is a dangerous political ideology disguised as a religion. 

• Biff
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You might have heard one gay on one chat show say they won't go to Morocco because homosexuality is illegal in the country rather than because it is Islamic. If this gay really won't go to countries because they are Islamic that would rule out Turkey where homosexuality was legalised before it was in any Western country.

I don't see how the views of some random gay have anything to do with expecting somebody in high public office not to say and write islamophobic, xenophobic and homophobic things on a regular basis.

• 8 months ago

Islam is not race, it's a religion. Boris has said nothing wrong. Owen Jones opinion is worth less than nothing, anyone that seriously quotes him actually loses legitimacy in my eyes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Not racist, self preservation.

They could be flogged, stoned or thrown off a tall building over there. 

• 8 months ago

Guess what? Some gays are right wing racists. 

• Christian Islam is a "wonderful faith".

Mohammed's Islam is a religious catastrophe!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.