What hand saw will cut through metal best? (Bottle opener stuck on finger)?

So... today I was hanging out with some from friends. I own one of those stainless steel wallet sized card multi-tools (just google it) with a bottle opener and it contains a circular (slightly baffling) “compass” function, which is basically just a hollow ring with N/S/E/W around the perimeter . I’d had a few drinks and I was fiddling with it (Don’t bother shaming me for being moderately intoxicated at the time. I know! Get over yourself) and without thinking I put my finger through the the “compass” hole past the second knuckle and can’t for the life of me get it out. If I pull i feel like I’m doing real damage to my finger, and it hurts like f**k! I tried all the recommendations for removing stuck rings. I wrapped floss around it. I stuck it in icy water for as long as I could stand... I held it over my head for and hour... both wrapped in an ice pack and without. I CANNOT afford to go to the hospital right now, as I’m american and currently unemployed. What will cut through stainless steel, without risking cutting off my finger? No electric saws. Just hand tools!

Have you tried greasing your finger or going to a sauna to lose water weight. Losing the water weight might make your finger a little thinner so you can slip it out.