Can I get away with shoplifting?

In my city you have to steal more than $950 for it to even be considered a crime. So yeah, in L.A. you can easily do this.

Who do you think would pay if you shoplift?  Right other customers of which you are one, idiot!

Just a reminder since you forgot last year Christmas is coming up so go get "momma" a present.

• Clive

Don't be silly.

Did they rip you off first? Then go in fearless, and if they meet you at the entrance smash watever you have on the floor and go woops while they call the pigs on you.

It's hard these days with scanners and all.  They even caught Winona Ryder and she's a movie star !

No. If you ask this question it proves you are too stupid to actually get away with it.

Probably not smart enough.

You "can" get away with anything. I highly recommend trying until you get caught.

In today's environment? With all of those security cameras and shrink control experts? HA!

U CAN .........