Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

Edge of computer coming off?

I have a laptop that I havn't even had for a year yet, I have not dropped or in any way damaged it even once. The edge of it (in between the screen and keyboard) is sticking out. When i say sticking out i mean its folding upwards. What could have caused this? It wont go back down either so could there something preventing it from doing so?

Update:

The part of the keyboard this is almost under the screen when you put the screen upwards, to the upper right of where the power button would be if it were on the right side of a keyboard.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Cause? Stuffing it in a tightly packed bag or simply mishandling. What to do? If you don't want to tinker with it by yourself, have it fixed at the service center.

• 1 month ago

Did you sit on it?

• 1 month ago

if still under warranty, ask the warranty support people. if not, ask a technician at your local shop

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your picture doesn't really help much. If it is in the hinge area then likely the hinge is broken and needs replacing. If it is less than a year old consider contacting the manufacturer for repair under warranty

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is a picture of it.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

We'll need an image.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.