Which of the following forms is used to report the amount of distributions from pension and retirement plans?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    Good grief, do your own research at IRS.GOV.

  • martin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    That would be on a 1099 form.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.