Is Billie Eilish the new Britney Spears?

Britney and Billie Eilish both rose to fame when they were teenagers and not yet 18.

We're only weeks before the 2020s and Billie Eilish would become the biggest diva of the upcoming decade! And she isn't groomed by Disney or Nickelodeon.

Britney Spears graced the last days of the 1990s and the 2000s. That was 20 years ago, I was only 13 when I heard that name on the radio and TV! Billie Eilish wasn't born during that time.

While Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus ruled the late 2000s and 2010s. Of course, there's always a next big thing every 10 years.

DndlsgSgavHsfsbwb

Billie Eilish is Billie Eilish. She's her own person.

No, honey! Britney is irreplaceable. Nobody will be the "new version" of Britney Spears. Billie Eilish is amazing and original but Britney is unique! 

• Omar

No both are different and I dont see Billie Eillish as a pop diva.

Nope not really

It's hard to compare each decade, plus society is getting worse every 10 years. It is also the post #MeToo world. People in the entertainment industry are waking up, rethinking about their provocative lifestyle.

I'm sure the Silent Generation, the Boomers, and Gen X had their teenyboppers

No, she's not really anything like her. Britney had different talent and showed more confidence. Billie seems kind of gothic and depressing.

Someone has to start somewhere I guess

No Billie Eilish is her own person , she’s not the new anything .