Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

What were the 1990s like for you?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Amazing, fantastic, awesome time. As a kid, playing Playstation games (Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot), listening to the Spice Girls, playing video games on the computer like Monster Bash and Duke Nukem, movies like Titanic and Men In Black, playing T-Ball in the backyard, jumping on tramboline andI watching the Three Stooges :]

• 1 month ago

I was born in 1993, I don't remember very well the 90s. Just barely things since 1998.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Downhill from being peraa on the red road to being pushed from Meir Cabaw into Amnesia. 

• 1 month ago

They were better in a way. There wasn't any political correctness and things were still simple. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yessssssssssssss

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Personally not very good, but at least a few very important people for me were still alive. I would love to travel back once more to meet them.

Also: the music was better then but worse than the decades before that. The movies were okay. Politics was better then. There were even high expectations and hopes after the end of the Cold War. Fashion was also reasonable. Prices were better than they are now. It was still possible to safe money and afford accommodation.

• 1 month ago

I was not born 

• 1 month ago

Pretty bloody awesome, was earning 2k a week, had fast cars and loose women, then in 1999 my daughter came along and it was still brilliant

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not a lot of sleep since my elder was born in 92 and the economy was pretty good so lots of overtime to work.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In terms of career, wildly expansive; liberating, and (on balance) very satisfying. Never changed careers really; it was only things just 'broke loose' for me. This is all in terms of career, however, only, and for me only.  You may have been thinking other things for yourself. ... or something .. .to ask that question that way...  ? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.