Smelly testicles? How to cure?

I’ve never had bad body odor until about 2 months ago. Out of nowhere, I started realizing I had this bad odor somewhere on my body and it was coming from my testicles. I rarely sweat down there, I take showers everyday and clean the area well. I sometimes use shampoo to clean the body but I don’t know if that really affects the situation? I’m not too sure what is could be. I seem to have lots of spots all over my scrotum/sack that look and feel like tiny pimples. I believe they are called fordyce spots. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it either. How can I cure this problem. I’ve always cleaned the area very well and all of the sudden this is happening? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's a very simple solution.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Women sweat too in the groin area but their genitals do not sweat like guys. The human's temperature is too great and would kill human sperm if the testicles were not outside of the body. Most young guys do not realize how badly their body odor increases from their testicles.

harrald

• 2 months ago

Could be several different things. See your for correct diagnosis & treatment.

• 2 months ago

maybe you should go see your doctor, you could have some kind of infection

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You had better see a dermatologist before they fall off. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.