Vaping Illness, I think I have something related?

So I have vaped nicotine and only nicotine for about 2.5 years and I have been having symptoms since about September of this year. I have had some fairly severe shortness of breath associated with some pains in my chest. I have been to the ER as well as my family doctor multiple times. I am being told I have anxiety meanwhile I know that vaping is a new topic in the medical world and I don't know what to do. I have yet to be diagnosed and I have had the following tests done. I have had an ECG twice, bloodwork done twice, two emerg ultra sounds(these were done in emerg and were only about 5 mins long), I have also had a pulmonary functions test and my results came back 120%+ and my oxygen levels are in the high 90%'s. I am running out of hope as I am suffering with shortness of breath and chest pain everyday that is going to be continuously diagnosed as "anxiety" which is incorrect. I have quit vaping since my symptoms have began and I have not found any relief in the 3 months since quitting. Any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate. Thanks for the read.

I also forgot to say, but I am also only 18 years old.

The tests that have been done so far show nothing wrong with your lungs -- your pulmonary function tests and oxygen levels should that your lungs are functioning normally. I suppose they could do an x-ray, but they probably see no reason since you aren't smoking tobacco. Anxiety itself can cause shortness of breath, chest pain, stomach pain and panic attacks -- and you do seem to be very anxious about this. You can request an x-ray, which would show any damage to your lungs. If an x-ray shows nothing, then perhaps you need some treatment for your health anxiety.

i would talk to your doctor about it

i would talk to your doctor about it