RITA asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 8 months ago

Ok, we read about teachers cursing. That is a NO,NO! teachers must be positive role models. What about when a parent curses at a teacher?

• Nathan

I have heard lots of my teachers swear, though I do have a better relationship then most people because my school only had 36 students (I believe there's 1 teacher for every 3 students). They haven't sworn at me, but in a 1on1 conversation it's quite normal for them to use a sweat word (I don't swear).

I'm the same way, it should be fine for a parent to use a swear when talking to a teacher, just not at them as that's highly disrespectful.

F*ck that.  I'm whipping out a cigarette and smoking it while chugging a 40 at my desk too.

The teacher adopts a really high attitude and says something like "I would appreciate it Sir/Madam, if you did not use profane language in the school environment"

It REALLY pi55es them off.

Parents are the biggest role models to their kids so...

they need to be good role models too

thats not a good role model either

• Kelley

Not ok to curse.