Ryan asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 8 months ago

About a Car Radio ?

I have an aftermarket radio 

(specifically for the BMW E46 a 9 inch Android radio) installed, the radio came with the correct harness no necessary wiring was needed besides a reverse camera. Everything works except one thing Bluetooth audio doesn’t play through my speakers. Radio works perfectly fine, everything works other than the Bluetooth. I thought it was the radio itself but I have an amplifier with subwoofers connected and I can hear the bass of the song being played during Bluetooth. So I’m guessing a wires wrong or messed up somewhere.

Is there a Bluetooth wire that has a distinct color there was no label or manual that showed anything for me to use or hook up.I hate to ask yahoo answers it’s usually vague and arrogant responses. Thanks in Advance! 

Bluetooth has no wires.

Read The Manual. 

If you can't figure it out from the instructions, 

take it to a professional. 

Do yourself a favor and study the owner's manual. Start with the index to quickly find the section on using bluetooth.

Take it back to the installer dude.  And that is not an arrogant answer.