Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 months ago

Ex girlfriend found out I am successful now and sending me harassing emails?

I joined a startup several years back getting paid only equity in the company as a software engineer, and now I am the Chief Technology Officer and we are now getting backed by several venture capital firms and we are growing tremendously as a company. My ex apparently has been stalking my linkedin and sends me an email saying that she hopes I die and burn in hell because of getting this new job. I haven't spoken to her in years and she comes out of the woodwork sending me hateful messages about how she hopes i lose my job and that my mum dies of cancer

Update:

She has sent me over 100 emails in the last 3 days

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

OK????????????????????? and??????????????

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Big deal,you both need to move along.

• Lv 7
    8 months ago

i would block her emails, and report anything she sends you on public forums (LinkedIn, etc.).

also, you should report any wishing of death to the police. even if itxs nothing illegal YET, it will be useful as evidence, should she try anything later, and you may be able to get a restraining order at some point.

• 8 months ago

Not a very good pick for CTO if you don't even know how to block emails.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

just block her so she cant send you any more messages

• 8 months ago

If you're so smart why are posting as a troll?

• 8 months ago

So what? Just ignore her or turn off your computer if you're that sensitive.

• 8 months ago

tell her to stop

if she keeps doing that, break up with her and block her.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.