Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 months ago

Ex girlfriend found out I am successful now and sending me harassing emails?

I joined a startup several years back getting paid only equity in the company as a software engineer, and now I am the Chief Technology Officer and we are now getting backed by several venture capital firms and we are growing tremendously as a company. My ex apparently has been stalking my linkedin and sends me an email saying that she hopes I die and burn in hell because of getting this new job. I haven't spoken to her in years and she comes out of the woodwork sending me hateful messages about how she hopes i lose my job and that my mum dies of cancer

She has sent me over 100 emails in the last 3 days

OK????????????????????? and??????????????

• Enigma

Big deal,you both need to move along.

• Lv 7

i would block her emails, and report anything she sends you on public forums (LinkedIn, etc.).

also, you should report any wishing of death to the police. even if itxs nothing illegal YET, it will be useful as evidence, should she try anything later, and you may be able to get a restraining order at some point.

Not a very good pick for CTO if you don't even know how to block emails.

just block her so she cant send you any more messages

If you're so smart why are posting as a troll?

So what? Just ignore her or turn off your computer if you're that sensitive.

tell her to stop

if she keeps doing that, break up with her and block her.