Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 months ago

Why doesn't Biden support legalizing marijuana?

He's always been against it. This is an especially big issue in black communities because we're the ones being arrested for using it.

How does he expect to get the black vote? This, his support for busing segregation, and his crime bill that lead to mass incarceration of black people make me question his electability. 

IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT ARE RELATED TO MARIJUANA

Running against Trump is how I expect he will get the black vote. Nobody thinks he's perfect, but I think African-Americans think Trump is worse.

Too many showings of 'Reefer Madness' when he was in grade school in the olden days. Oh, and also his son is a raging drug addict.

hat are you on about?  He's got the BIGGEST block of black community support  among any candidate on that stage. 

• don

Because he is a pervert pedophile with alzheimers.Watch his "hairy legs video" then tell me he isn;t.

cause its not good for you

• Kenny

If you're black you have to vote for whoever wins the democrat primaries . Isn't that right .

Biden seems rather authoritarian. He also wrote the patriot act.