Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 months ago

Why doesn't Biden support legalizing marijuana?

He's always been against it. This is an especially big issue in black communities because we're the ones being arrested for using it.

How does he expect to get the black vote? This, his support for busing segregation, and his crime bill that lead to mass incarceration of black people make me question his electability. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT ARE RELATED TO MARIJUANA

• 10 months ago

Running against Trump is how I expect he will get the black vote. Nobody thinks he's perfect, but I think African-Americans think Trump is worse.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Too many showings of 'Reefer Madness' when he was in grade school in the olden days. Oh, and also his son is a raging drug addict.

• 10 months ago

hat are you on about?  He's got the BIGGEST block of black community support  among any candidate on that stage. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • don
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Because he is a pervert pedophile with alzheimers.Watch his "hairy legs video" then tell me he isn;t.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

cause its not good for you

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If you're black you have to vote for whoever wins the democrat primaries . Isn't that right .

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Biden seems rather authoritarian. He also wrote the patriot act.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.