Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 months ago

Would you laugh at me if I wear sunglasses in the winter?

• LM440

Actually, the sun is closer the Earth in the winter.  The distance combined with the angle to our planet and the lack  of vegetation on the trees allows for more intense sun glare in the winter.  No need to laugh at someone doing something smart.

No, the winter sun I think is the strongest

The sun is still bright in the winter time... I wear sunglasses all the time in the winter

I never heard of anyone laughing or making smart-*** remarks if someone was wearing (dark) sunglasses in the winter. Sunglasses come in different colors, so that would make a difference, you could actually see better with a colored pair of glasses, that's a smart thing to do, the sun is still shining and bright, and if there's snow on the ground, the reflection of the sun w/o shades makes it hard on the eyes.

Actually, the only time it is somewhat silly is, to wear sunglasses in the dark, but even then, it looks cool... but not while driving. I have all of my glasses tinted in a gradient tone. I hear yellow is good too, 

Nope, sometimes the sky is way to bright lol 

no I wouldn't..................

No people do it all the time 

• Kyle

i wear sunglasses in the winter.  it's not a seasonal item.  it can be sunny in the winter too.  

Would you want snow on your eyes

• Murzy

Many people wear them.