Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

If I delete a Facebook account, can I create a new one using the same email address?

I've researched but I've only found results relevant to several years ago and the answer is no. I am wondering if this is still the case. Thank you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No you can't. To create a new Facebook account, you'll need a different email address. Using the same address for a new account will cause some problems for you.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No you can not a Email Address can only be Used one time Even if you Permanently Delete your Account it does not get Recycled to be Used again

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask facebook about it

• 2 months ago

Yes, try it. It should work.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, and you can't really delete it. There is apparently a difference between deactivating and deleting an account (and they kinda hide the delete option), but even a "deleted" account is just hidden until the next time somebody tries to log in to it. You can probably see why this would be a problem if you created a new account with the same email, cause the first one was never actually deleted.

• 2 months ago

Yes you can im guessing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.