Why british people don't like brazilians?

Biiittch, please!

I always preferred the Americans! Americans are nice and hospitable people. The United States produces the best movies, video games, TV shows, the best foods, the best costumes, clothing brands. Americans and the United States will always be the best !!!

I believe you will find Brits as a whole are nasty and rude. Where I live it is the OTHER way around. They ALL come here to avoid the winter. I have acquired a strong dislike for Brits. Observe the same right here early morning Eastern Standard Time.

*** Azulenta .... if ANYONE every so much as teases you about your accent, you turn right around and ask how many languages do they speak, write and spell ?

I admire you for even trying. I have friends in Brazil. One girl for 8 years now, She can not say my full first name, but she always tries. It is a tongue twister for her. BUT it makes me love her even more.

I admire you for speaking more then one language. Many Americans can not. Most Brits can not either.

• Alan H

Nonsense.   I like all people and not one of my fellow Brits has expressed anything against Brazillions

• Alex

Oh trust me it's not just the British

Beats me Brazil has some of the most beautiful women in the world and I think they are really hot for sex.

• k w

don't know, ......and don't care either......

Because Europeans R Mistaken that the coolest Latin American country isn't Brazil, iT's MEXiCO ...

They Have Pyramids there .....

Brazil is just.. what?? Favelas nd Beaches?? A Lot of Places Have Nice Beaches, Nothing 2 Brag About .... Ever heard of "Brazilian Food".?? no....

Hello hoa are youy h h jbbib

That is total BULLSHITE. You are quoting ONE incident.....