if we win our remaining 4 games , it will mean that by the half way stage we will have amassed an impressive 54 points ?

fellow reds, which would you like to see more - breaking Man City's record of 100 points in the league OR becoming 'invincibles' but not reaching 100 points ?

i.e if we win the league with 90+ points witout losing a game, would that be better than winning the league having lost once or twice wiht 101 points ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favourite answer

An invincible season is always better. I don't care what anyone says Liverpool have the best full backs in the world. They can attack and defend and not every full back is much good at the two

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

britfag loser  

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Personally I don't care if it's record breaking or invincible, main thing is the title no matter what. 

• well despite my continuous caution lol,  i have to go out on a limb here,  "IF"  we get anywhere close to that tally  2nd half of the season this title is ours,  it has to be surely?,,  if it was repeated....that would be a ridiculous total of 108 points come judgement day in May.......it would be totally unpresidented if that wasn't enough!!...

YNWALFC.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.